It has a long name but this recipe just like most muffin recipes is really easy to make. It’s easy, quick and yummy which is the standard for me lately so I can have more time to do some other fun and equally important things. This is a healthy muffin recipe too, in case you didn’t notice :).
The recipe makes a dozen medium-sized delish-good-for-you muffins…great with coffee!
- 1 cup whole wheat flour
- ½ cup quick cooking oatmeal (not instant)
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- ¼ cup coconut oil
- 1 large egg
- 3 ripe bananas, mashed
- ¼ cup coconut milk (or just plain milk)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- ¼ desiccated coconut
- Preheat oven to 400F. Grease or line a muffin tin.
- Mix flour, sugar, and baking powder in a large bowl. Mix coconut oil, coconut milk, bananas, vanilla, and eggs, in another bowl and fold into the flour mixture until combined. Fold in desiccated coconut.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown. Serve with your favorite coffee
♥ Have a nice day..God Bless!! ♥