this photo doesn’t really do justice to the recipe but it’s the best I could come up with..
Like I said, this is very easy and quick!
Drizzle extra-virgin olive oil on pork chops/steak then season with salt and pepper generously, the recipe says to let it sit for half an hour but I did not wait that long..
Meanwhile , make the glaze by boiling honey, rosemary and balsamic until reduced to 1/4 cup then add butter
Grill the pork chops in the pre-heated grill.
Occasionally baste with the honey-balsamic glaze
That’s it! Serve with rice and veggies on the side. Enjoy! :)
|Maiale in Agrodolce (Sweet and Sour Glazed Pork Chops)|
- 4 10-oz. bone-in pork chops, frenched ( I used pork steak)
- 3 tbsp. extra-virgin olive oil
- salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 1⁄3 cup balsamic vinegar
- 2 tbsp. honey
- 4 tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 sprig fresh rosemary, torn into 1″ pieces ( I used dried rosemary)
- Put pork chops on a plate; drizzle with oil; season generously with salt and pepper; let sit for 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, build a medium-hot fire in a charcoal grill or heat a gas grill to medium-high heat. Combine vinegar and honey in a 1-qt. saucepan and cook over medium heat until reduced to 1⁄4 cup. Stir in butter and rosemary and set aside.
- Put pork chops on grill and cook, occasionally turning and basting with balsamic mixture, until browned and cooked through, 12–14 minutes. Transfer to a platter and let sit for 5 minutes before serving.
Powered by Facebook Comments