Honey Mustard Dressing
Source: LatestRecipes.net (recipe adapted from Cuisine at Home Magazine)
Recipe type: Salad Dressing
- ¼ cup honey
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups mixed greens such as arugula, radicchio, curly endive, romaine, and leaf lettuces.
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz mild goat cheese, crumbled
- Toasted crumbs from pan
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients until blended. Toss dressing with greens, onion, salt, and goat cheese (you wonâ€™t need all the dressing).
- Arrange greens on four plates.
- Top greens with sliced chicken. Sprinkle and toasted crumbs left in the pan on the salads. Serve with extra dressing on the side.
Powered by Facebook Comments