Honey Mustard Dressing
Posted by Olive
on Aug 25th, 2012 and filed under Photo.
You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0.
You can leave a response or trackback to this entry from your site
|Honey Mustard Dressing
Recipe type: Salad Dressing
For the dressing, combine:
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp shallot, minced
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
Toss Dressing with:
- 8 cups mixed greens such as arugula, radicchio, curly endive, romaine, and leaf lettuces.
- ½ cup red onion, thinly sliced
- 4 oz mild goat cheese, crumbled
- Toasted crumbs from pan
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients until blended. Toss dressing with greens, onion, salt, and goat cheese (you wonâ€™t need all the dressing).
- Arrange greens on four plates.
- Top greens with sliced chicken. Sprinkle and toasted crumbs left in the pan on the salads. Serve with extra dressing on the side.
You might also like
Pecan-crusted Chicken My favorite thing to do with chicken breast fillet is breaded chicken since it doesn't really have much...
Summer Fresh Fruits Salad One of the best thing about summer is the abundance of fresh fruits. We usually just wash, peel (if necessary)...
Roka Salata (Greek Rocket Salad ) This is my attempt to copy roka salata from Cyma. I'm not a big fan of salad but when I first had this...
Chinese-Style Spareribs I found this recipe from my old Turbo Broiler's instruction manual and cookbook. I didn't know that I...