This is a fun and super-easy recipe you can do with your kids. No-baking and it’s impossible to mess up. You can have fun making any shapes you want just like play dough, only this is edible and delicious. 🙂
My kids and I made some creepy looking characters out of it..well, we tried. The recipe below yields small quantity only, just a little over a cup..because we don’t really need a lot but you can double or triple the recipe if you want more than that.
Here they are in they’re cute normal selves..in a group selfie. 😀 #groupie
- ¾ cup finely crushed graham crackers
- ¼ cup walnuts, chopped finely
- ⅔ cup condensed milk (or dulce de leche)
- pinch of salt
- extra crushed graham crackers for coating
- mini chocolate balls, optional
- Put extra crushed graham crackers on a bowl. Put all ingredients in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly until well-incorporated. Form into balls. Have fun with it.!! 🙂
- note: you may use extra condensed milk as "glue" to hold the mini chocolate balls in place.