I love serving this delicious, salty, garlicky, buttery, cheesy bread with any pasta dishes or have it for breakfast with egg and coffee.
Cheesy Garlic Dinner Rolls
- Dinner rolls
- ½ stick butter, softened to room temperature
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon granulated garlic
- ½ teaspoon fine salt
- 50 g Mozzarella cheese
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for the bread.
- Put dinner rolls in a greased baking pan. Slather with garlic butter on top, slice Mozzerella cheese, reserve some for topping.
- Insert cheese slices in between rows of rolls.
- Season more with some salt ( only a little, the butter already has salt) and grate Mozarella cheese on top then sprinkle with dried parsley flakes ( optional)
- Cover pan with foil and put in the oven for 15 minutes..uncover and broil some more until top is brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!