This is an easy cake to make. You need only a few ingredients. It’s gluten-free, it’s not too sweet and doesn’t need any frosting or icing. You won’t feel guilty eating this cake because it’s high in protein and good fat from almonds with just the right touch of sweetness!
Make it already and take a slice or two with you along with your cup favorite beverage on your favorite corner of home and get lost with a book or your phone for a while..
..forget about what’s going on in the world for awhile. Maintain your sanity and stay healthy, we will conquer this COvID-19 virus.
#Stayhome and #besafe #stayhealthy
Note: If you can’t find almond flour, just ground almond slices finely on your food processor or blender.
- 4 eggs
- ½ cup light brown sugar
- 1½ cups almond flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- pinch of salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 350F. LIne a round springform pan with parchment paper the grease the sides and bottom with butter.
- In a bowl of your mixer, beat eggs and sugar until it becomes very light and fluffy. Combine almond flour, baking powder and salt in another bowl, mix well then fold this mixture gently into the beaten eggs and sugar using a spatula.
- Pour batter onto the prepared springform pan and bake in the preheated oven for 30-35 minutes.
- Let cool before taking out of the pan.
- Sprinkle powdered sugar on top and serve.