My family and I love this gluten-free peach crisp. It’s very easy to make; I use canned peach halves, it takes less than 10 minutes to prepare, pop it in the oven and dessert will be ready in 20 minutes. Serve it with whipped cream or vanilla ice cream.
Enjoy it by itself or with whipped cream or a scoop of vanilla ice cream
It’s super easy to prepare. Open a can of peach halves and cut it into slices; sprinkle cinnamon powder and set aside
Make the topping – grind rolled oats in a food processor
add almond flour, light brown sugar and butter
Pulse until it all comes together
then put it on top of peach slices
Bake for about 20 minutes
Let cool a bit before serving
Serve with whipped cream or ice cream
Peach Crisp (Gluten-Free)
- Preheat oven to 350°F
- Drain peach halves and cut into slices. Put slices into a 8-inch square baking dish
- Sprinkle cinnamon powder over sliced peaches and toss gently to mix
- Grind rolled oats in a food processor, then add almond flour, sugar, pinch of salt and butter
- Pulse until it comes together. You can also do this by hand (use ground oats), using fingers to cut the butter into the dry ingredients until it resembles coarse crumbs
- Evenly distribute almond flour mixture over the sliced peaches.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 20 minutes or until it becomes bubbly and slightly browned on top
- Let cool a bit before serving. If serving with ice cream, you may use it right away. Enjoy!