I love serving this delicious, salty, garlicky, buttery, cheesy bread with any pasta dishes or have it for breakfast with egg and coffee.
Put rolls in a greased baking pan, slather with garlic butter and insert mozarella in between rows of rolls. Top with grated cheese.
Put in the oven until top is browned and cheese is melted. Serve immediately. Enjoy!
Cheesy Garlic Dinner Rolls
- Preheat oven to 375F degrees. Combine all ingredients in a bowl except for the bread.
- Put dinner rolls in a greased baking pan.
- Slather with garlic butter on top, slice Mozzerella cheese, reserve some for topping.
- Insert cheese slices in between rows of rolls.
- Season more with some salt ( only a little, the butter already has salt) and grate Mozarella cheese on top then sprinkle with dried parsley flakes ( optional)
- Cover pan with foil and put in the oven for 15 minutes..uncover and broil some more until top is brown and cheese is melted.
- Serve warm. Enjoy!