It’s Valentine’s Day and you should be making this. 🙂 Super easy to make, no baking and very minimal clean up after, and that means more quality time with your special someone.. or with the whole family.
Stuffed Strawberries and Cream
Recipe type: Dessert
- 1 pint strawberries
- ⅓ cup heavy cream (whipping cream)
- ½ cup cream cheese
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1-2 pcs pistachio (optional) or use grated chocolate
- Put heavy cream, cream cheese, sugar and vanilla extract in the bowl of your mixer. Whip until mixture is thick and fluffy.
- Transfer to a pastry bag with or without piping tip. Squeeze the filling to the corner of the bag and cut off the corner. Keep in the fridge until ready to use.
- Wash and wipe strawberries. Using a sharp knife, cut a thin slice off the bottoms of the strawberries where the stem was so they will sit nicely on a plate.
- Make an "X" from the narrow top of each strawberry.
- Gently open up and fill each strawberry with the cream cheese filling up to the tip. Grate pistachio or chocolate (if using) over top of each strawberry.
- Keep in the fridge until ready to serve. or serve as ASAP. Enjoy:)