This is another family favorite dish that I’m sharing here. This is my preferred way of making BBQ baby back ribs. I cook this regularly in rotation because I can boil and marinate the ribs ahead of time and just pop it in the oven when it is time for dinner or lunch. Easy.
And this baby has now become my regular for whenever we have some guests coming over. It is always a winner.
Baby back ribs are so good, it looks complicated (NOT at all) to make it can be quite expensive in restaurants, if you make this at home, your family will be impressed and next thing you know you are also serving this on special gatherings at home or bringing it to potluck parties,
This can be made using stove-top grill too, in fact I only make this in the oven when I’m also planning to bake some dessert to save on my electric bill.:)
However you choose to cook it, it will only give you delicious, finger licking-good baby back ribs 🙂
Baby Back Ribs BBQ
- 1.5 kilos Baby Back Ribs Pork
- 3 tablespoons Rock Salt
- Bay Leaves
- Black Pepper ground
- Barbecue Sauce
- Wash the ribs and put them in a large pot.
- Add enough water to cover it.
- Add salt and ground black pepper to season it and 1-2 bay leaves.
- Cover pot and bring to a boil then lower heat to let the ribs simmer for about 2 hours or until very tender.
- Transfer ribs to a baking pan, let sit for a few minutes to cool and let excess water to drain, pour water and your favorite BBQ marinade over the ribs, make sure each one is evenly coated with the sauce.
- Marinate ribs for 30 mins or overnight.
- When ready to cook-- Preheat oven (375Fdegrees) then put ribs inside and let cook for 20-25 minutes or until browned.
- Turn/flip ribs halfway to broil the other side.
STOVE TOP GRILL:
- Heat grill over medium high heat/fire.
- Lay ribs across the grill pan and let cook until browned, turning and brushing with more marinade (if you like) until browned.
- Serve with either rice, mashed potatoes or steamed corn. Enjoy!