No-fuss serving, easy to make, and bakes faster than a whole cheesecake are some of the reasons why this is one of my favorite desserts to make not to mention that I LOOOVE cheesecakes and it’s size makes it easy to control how much to eat..how I wish that works on me but I just can’t help myself, it’s too yummy. 😛
Mini cheesecake is quite easy to make, pressing the graham crust at the bottom of each paper cup is the “hardest” part ( if you can call it that); it’s definitely easier and faster with a whole cheesecake but at least you won’t have to wash dessert plates later on. ü
Happy Baking!! ü
Use or put different toppings as you wish for variety…
Mini Cheesecake (Baked)
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs or about 12 graham crackers, finely crushed
- 3 tbsp. Granulated Sugar
- 3 tbsp. butter or margarine melted
- 8 0 z cream cheese softened
- 1/3 cup fine sugar
- 1 large egg
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cup all-purpose cream like Nestle's
- blueberry pie filling or any pie filling of your choice you can also use fresh fruits with a little sugar, or even chocolates 🙂
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius (160 degrees Celsius fan-forced).
- Line a 12-hole muffin pan (1/3 cup capacity holes) with cupcake liners.
- Mix crumbs, the 3 tbsp. sugar and butter in a bowl and press a little over a tablespoon of crumb mixture onto bottom of each lined muffin hole. Firmly press mixture down with the back of a teaspoon until smooth. Set bases aside while making the filling.
- Beat cream cheese and caster sugar in an electric mixer or food processor. Stop the machine a couple of times to scrape down the sides and base of the bowl. When the mixture is completely smooth and creamy, add egg and beat until combined.
- Add lemon juice and cream and beat until well combined. Divide mixture evenly among cases.
- Bake cheesecakes for 20 minutes. Remove from oven and allow to cool in pan for 30 minutes.
- Remove cheesecakes from pan, place in an airtight container and refrigerate. Cheesecakes are ready to serve when they are cold and set. Remove cases before serving. Top with your favorite pie filling or fresh fruits just before serving.
- Cheesecakes can be stored in the refrigerator for up to three days.
♥ Have a nice day..GOD Bless!! ♥