This is a fun and super-easy recipe you can do with your kids. No-baking and it’s impossible to mess up. You can have fun making any shapes you want just like play dough, only this is edible and delicious. 🙂
My kids and I made some creepy looking characters out of it..well, we tried. The recipe below yields small quantity only, just a little over a cup..because we don’t really need a lot but you can double or triple the recipe if you want more than that.
Here they are in they’re cute normal selves..in a group selfie. 😀 #groupfie
Graham Balls with Walnuts
This is a fun and super-easy recipe you can do with your kids. No-baking and it's impossible to mess up.
- ¾ cup Graham Crackers finely crushed
- ¼ cup Walnuts chopped finely
- ⅔ cup Condensed Milk or dulce de leche
- 1 pinch Salt
- Graham Crackers extra finely crushed for coating
- Mini Chocolate Balls optional
- Put finely crushed graham crackers on a bowl.
- Put all ingredients in a separate bowl and mix thoroughly until well-incorporated.
- Form into balls.
- Put two chocolate balls as eyes and make a slit using a knife to form a mouth on each graham balls.
- Have fun with it!! 🙂
You may use extra condensed milk as “glue” to hold the mini chocolate balls in place. 😊
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!