Easy to make. Put it in the oven, turn off oven and “forget” about it. this is so perfect for all the forgetful people in the world… just make sure that you don’t forget to turn off your oven before going to bed 😀
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line 2 baking sheets with aluminum foil to cover.
- In the bowl of your mixer, beat egg whites with pinch of salt until stiff and dry. Gradually whisk in sugar a little at a time, whisk until egg whites become thick and glossy meringue.
- Fold in the chocolate chips and pecans. Spoon tablespoons of meringue onto the prepared baking sheets.
- Put baking meringue in the oven and turn off the oven. Leave the meringue in the oven for at least 3 hours or overnight.
- These cookies will keep 3-4 days if you don't show it to your kids 😀