If you love chocolate chip cookies, you’ll love the addition of creamcheese and a touch of coffee to this classic favorite. These cookies are best eaten freshly baked with a glass of cold milk but I leave that to the kids, I like these with steaming cup of green tea or coffee…yum!
Though you may store the leftover/ excess cookies, I find that it doesn’t taste as good as when it’s warm with the chocolate chips still soft when you bite into each cookie..and the crunch or crispness around the edge is not there anymore when it’s cold; so, I usually bake these cookies in small quantities. I freeze the extra dough balls in a baking tray then put them in a ziplock bag then back in the freezer* for use in case of emergency cookie cravings 😉
beat creamcheese, butter and sugars
..until light and fluffy; then add vanilla and the dry ingredients
..stir in chocolate chips cookies
drop dough onto ungreased cookie sheet and bake!
♥ Thanks, and have a nice day!!! 🙂 ♥
Cream Cheese Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Preheat oven to 375 F degrees.
- In a bowl or sheet of parchment paper, combine flour, baking soda, salt and coffee powder, set aside.
- Beat butter, cream cheese, sugars and in a large bowl until light and fluffy.
- Add flour mixture until blended.
- Do not overmix then stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by heaping teaspoonful on ungreased cookie sheets, 2 inches apart or use a small ice cream scoop if you have one, it's easier.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Enjoy it warm with a cold glass of milk, or hot tea or coffee.
- Happy Baking!! 🙂