This mango pound cake is simple yet very delicious, so good with coffee. I like the golden yellow color from the pureed mango.
It’s summer and mangoes are abundant, the mangoes are sooo sweet during this time of year. Philippine mangoes are the best, the carabao mango variety is my favorite. I like making mango smoothies with it.
This mango pound cake recipe is another way to put those sweet, sweet mangoes to use. Like any pound cake, this tastes better the next day that’s why I didn’t let my family touch it until then…it’s worth the wait. 😊
This is very easy to make…😊
cream butter/margarine, add mango puree.
add flour mixture alternately adding eggs, one at a time.
pour batter into into greased and floured loaf pan.
bake and cut into slices..
Serve with some fresh mangoes and with fresh whipped cream, if you like.. this is soo good with coffee!! 😛
Mango Pound Cake
- 1 stick Butter room temperature
- 1½ cups Sugar
- ½ cup Mango Puree 1 fresh mango, peeled and processed in the blender
- ¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- 1½ cups All Purpose Flour
- 3 pcs Eggs large size
- ½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease and flour one loaf pan.1½ cups All Purpose Flour
- In a large mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar together.1½ cups Sugar, 1 stick Butter
- Add the mango puree and mix until incorporated.½ cup Mango Puree
- Sift the baking soda and flour together.¼ teaspoon Baking Soda
- Add to the creamed mixture alternating with eggs, beating in each egg 1 at a time.3 pcs Eggs
- Add vanilla.½ teaspoon Vanilla Extract
- Pour the mixture into the prepared loaf pan.
- Bake for 40 minutes to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted into the center of the cake comes out clean.
I got another mango dessert coming up next post..
♥ Have a nice day!! God Bless!! ♥