Honey Mustard Dressing
Ingredients (click ingredient to buy it)
- 1/4 cup honey
- 3 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 3 Tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 Tbsp shallot minced
- 1 Tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of ½ lemon
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 8 cups mixed greens such as arugula radicchio, curly endive, romaine, and leaf lettuces.
- ½ cup red onion thinly sliced
- 4 oz mild goat cheese crumbled
- Toasted crumbs from pan
- For the dressing, combine all ingredients until blended. Toss dressing with greens, onion, salt, and goat cheese (you wonâ€™t need all the dressing).
- Arrange greens on four plates.
- Top greens with sliced chicken. Sprinkle and toasted crumbs left in the pan on the salads. Serve with extra dressing on the side.