My photo may not be Pinterest-worthy but those chocolate chip cookies that you see there are super yummy. I promise. I should have taken pictures while they’re still warm-while the chocolate chips are slightly melted; oh, but we cannot wait to eat them. These cookies are so good, they’re soft and chewy with a hint of coffee and with the added chocolate chips on top, it is a sure hit.
The recipe is adapted from Anna Olson of Food Network Canada. I didn’t change a thing except I added a couple teaspoons of coffee powder, because I love the taste of coffee and chocolate together.
Happy Baking! ü
Soft and Chewy Chocolate Chip Cookies
Ingredients (click ingredient to buy it)
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Combine flour, cornstarch, baking soda and salt and coffee powder (if using) in a bowl, mix well and set aside.
- Cream together butter and sugars until smooth. Add egg and vanilla and blend in.
- Add flour mixture, beat for 1-2 minutes. Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop by tablespoons onto a greased baking sheet and bake for 8-10 minutes, until golden brown around the edges.
- Optional: As soon as you pull cookies out of the oven, add more chocolate chips on top.
- Let cool slightly and enjoy.