Hello. I missed you my dear blog. I could tell you 13 reasons why I am sooooo slow in posting but that will not help anything. I tried to write it all down here actually, about to share to everyone who will read this about how difficult it is for me to make an update, the many excuses and hindrances and unfortunate events but my writing skill is not up to that task, I just ended up rolling my eyes at myself with what I wrote.
Let’s just leave it at this: I really don’t have much time and energy these days. Part of getting older, maybe. Plus, I also got back with my old love (it’s a sport), I ‘ve become interested in interior decorating, DIY stuff, and for awhile, gardening (I’ve given up on this, btw). I blame Pinterest for everything. LOL. Kidding 🙂
But I’ve never stopped cooking or baking and trying out new recipes and I have all the photos on my phone. Just waiting for the perfect time to make a post, hopefully, undisturbed. But as I am making this post, someone said he is already hungry..
So, bye for now. I don’t know why I couldn’t just go straight and share the recipe and photos. That’s all that manners, anyway. But it just feels so good talking to myself..really you should all try it, too. 😀
- Clean and devein prawns. Heat pan over medium-high heat and add cooking oil; sautè garlic, onion, add curry powder. Pour in coconut milk, save about 1/4 cup for later.
- Season with patis, ground black pepper to taste. Simmer for 5 mins.
- Add okra and green chilis, let simmer for 2 mins, add prawns, flip them over once they change color then add kang kong; cover and let cook until prawns are orange in color and kangkong is wilted.
- Add remaining coconut milk, simmer for 2 more mins.Taste and adjust seasoning to your liking.
- That's it... Done! 🙂
- Did you remember to cook the rice??? ;D