One of my favorite packed lunch to prepare since I learned how to make tortillas 🙂 It’s very simple, easy, healthy, delicious and very satisfying.
the usual suspects..lettuce, yogurt, onion, tomatoes and processed cheese..
..and of course the grilled chicken fillet; for a more flavorful chicken, you can marinate the chicken first for at least half an hour or better yet overnight. Beef, esp the breakfast steak cut, is a good alternative; it cooks quickly and is so yummy..it’s just more expensive
my over-filled tortilla.. the more stuff in there, the better, I say.. and messier too 😛
TORTILLA WRAP – Grilled Chicken Fillet
chicken fillet- thigh or breast part, your choice; grilled
tomato, sliced into strips or diced if you want, onion, sliced
tortilla – homemade or store-bought
If making your own tortilla, prepare in advance.
Grill chicken, set aside. Heat or cook tortillas in very hot ungreased pan or griddle. On each tortilla, lay some lettuce on top, add grilled chicken pieces, slices of tomato, onion and grated cheese; lastly, add about a tablespoon of yogurt then roll tortilla. Finished! Easy, right?! 🙂
♥ Thanks for your time…Have a nice weekend! 🙂 ♥
Tortilla Wrap - Grilled Chicken Fillet
Ingredients (click ingredient to buy it)
- CHICKEN FILLET- THIGH OR BREAST PART YOUR CHOICE; GRILLED
- TOMATO SLICED INTO STRIPS OR DICED IF YOU WANT, ONION, SLICED
- PLAIN YOGURT
- ICEBERG LETTUCE
- CHEESE GRATED
- TORTILLA – HOMEMADE OR STORE-BOUGHT
- IF MAKING YOUR OWN TORTILLA, PREPARE IN ADVANCE.
- GRILL CHICKEN, SET ASIDE. HEAT OR COOK TORTILLAS IN VERY HOT UNGREASED PAN OR GRIDDLE. ON EACH TORTILLA, LAY SOME LETTUCE ON TOP, ADD GRILLED CHICKEN PIECES, SLICES OF TOMATO, ONION AND GRATED CHEESE; LASTLY, ADD ABOUT A TABLESPOON OF YOGURT THEN ROLL TORTILLA. FINISHED! EASY, RIGHT?! 🙂