Coconut macaroons is very easy to make but this recipe has got to be the easiest and it’s egg-free. In the spirit of Easter fun, I made the coconut macaroons into cute little nests and use some M&M peanuts candies for “eggs”.
get a heaping scoop-full of coconut mixture
use the rounded back of the ice cream scoop to make indentation in the center of the macaroons
bake until the macaroons are toasted..these of course are already good to eat but..
just for fun, I made it into these…sooo cute, right?!
EASY COCONUT MACAROONS
Makes about 16 macaroons
1/3 cup all-purpose flour
2 1/2 cups desiccated coconut
pinch of salt
3/4 cup condensed milk
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line cookie sheets with parchment paper or aluminum foil or Silpat.
In a bowl, stir together the flour, coconut and salt. Stir in the sweetened condensed milk and vanilla using your hands until well blended. Use an ice cream scoop to drop dough onto the prepared cookie sheets.
Bake for 12 to 15 minutes in the preheated oven, until coconut is toasted.
♥ Have a nice day!! ♥
- 1/3 CUP All-Purpose Flour
- 2 1/2 CUPS DESICCATED COCONUT
- PINCH OF SALT
- 3/4 CUP CONDENSED MILK
- 1/2 TEASPOON VANILLA EXTRACT
- PREHEAT OVEN TO 350 DEGREES F. LINE COOKIE SHEETS WITH PARCHMENT PAPER OR ALUMINUM FOIL OR SILPAT.
- IN A BOWL, STIR TOGETHER THE FLOUR, COCONUT AND SALT. STIR IN THE SWEETENED CONDENSED MILK AND VANILLA USING YOUR HANDS UNTIL WELL BLENDED. USE AN ICE CREAM SCOOP TO DROP DOUGH ONTO THE PREPARED COOKIE SHEETS.
- BAKE FOR 12 TO 15 MINUTES IN THE PREHEATED OVEN, UNTIL COCONUT IS TOASTED.