I got this cookie recipe from the bag of almond flour. I usually grind almond whenever I want to use it as substitute for flour and because almond flour is really difficult to find before. But recently it’s becoming widely available now.
I’m not really into Paleo or gluten-free diet or any kind of diet because I lack the discipline for it (my kind of diet is I eat whenever I’m hungry and stops when I’m full except the food is one of my favorites).
I like using almond flour because I like the taste–that’s always a priority for me and the fact that it’s more nutritious than regular flour is a big plus! It’s very pricey though but it also saves me time and less clean-up too because I don’t have to use my blender.
Plus this brand seems really good that’s why I got it. Okay, I think I’ve given enough justification for my splurge 😉
Mini Chocolate Chip Cookies (Almond Flour)
- Preheat oven to 350°F and line two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Beat together butter, sugars and vanilla extract in a large bowl, and then mix in eggs.
- Stir in almond flour, baking soda, salt and mix well.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop tablespoons of dough onto baking sheets 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 12 to 15 minutes or until lightly browned on top and firm to the touch.